To promote leadership, multiculturalism and self-improvement through academic excellence, involvement in and service to the campus and community, as well as being living examples of sisterhood across different races, cultures, religions, backgrounds and lifestyles.
Scholarship, Service, Sisterhood, Leadership, Multiculturalism
Sisters of diversity together as ONE!
- To incorporate separate cultures into one life
- To build self-esteem through sisterhood
- To participate in service activities, especially those concerning diversity in the community
- To encourage academic excellence and overall self-improvement
- To promote unity among Greek organizations
WHAT MULTICULTURALISM MEANS TO US
While part of the Founders’ vision was to create a sisterhood that physically transcended societal boundaries such as race, religion, culture and class, their primary goal was to bring together women who believe in the ideal of multiculturalism and want to promote multiculturalism in their everyday lives.