Registration is currently closed. We can't wait to see everyone August 2nd-4th!
All convention programming and housing will be held at 15 Washington Street on the campus of Rutgers University- Newark.
- Full Registration includes lodging on Friday and Saturday nights. Lodging is a graduate student residence hall apartment style room with one person per bed, two people per sleeping unit. Each room will have its own bathroom and may share apartment unit common space with other sleeping units. Linens are provided. Registration also covers all programs and the following meals: Saturday breakfast, lunch, and dinner (banquet) and Sunday breakfast.
- No Lodging option includes the same as regular, except for no room reservation. Several national hotel chains are available in close proximity to the campus for individuals seeking alternative accommodations.
- Programs Only option will only be for programming (No meals/banquet or room).
- Lodging Onlyoption will only include room reservation. (No programs or meals/banquet).
Optional add-ons include:
- The GAP Luncheon will be held on Friday at 12:00 PM and is open to current GAP members as well as current undergraduates that will graduate in the spring or summer of 2019. The GAP Luncheon is NOT included in the registration fee and is an additional cost.
- Please note that if you plan to arrive early on Thursday and/or leave late on Monday, then you are required to add the Thursday and/or Sunday night option or arrange alternative sleeping arrangements in advance.
- Please do not arrive early or late expecting to “crash” in rooms where other sisters have registered and paid for spots. Even if you may know or have permission from one sister, it is disrespectful to the other sisters in the room who have paid for a particular room occupancy.
- You only need to register for the banquet separately if you did not register for a reservation choice that includes meals or if you want to add an extra guest(s) ticket.
We accept payments via PayPal, check, or money order. Please see instructions below for how to complete your registration once you have completed and submitted the Registration form. You must complete form before sending your payment and payments must be received/postmarked by the registration deadline unless you have requested a payment plan.
We offer a convenient payment plan option to help you prepare for Convention. To request a payment plan option:
- Check the appropriate box on the registration form.
- Calculate your total registration costs due (food, lodging, and any additional options)
- Submit your completed registration form
- Divide total payment into equal parts. Payments must be made no fewer than monthly but can be more frequently desired. (For example if your total costs are $380 and you would like to paymonthly between May and July, your payment plan will consists of 3 payments of $126.67). The first payment must be made no later than May 31st and the last payment must be made by July 12th.
If you have any questions about a payment plan please contact the Convention Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation and Refunds
For a full refund of registration fee, cancellations must be made prior to July 15th with a penalty of $75. Cancellations made after July 15th are non-refundable.
- Submit completed registration form. Add Registration Cost Option and any Additional Convention Cost Options to obtain the total payment amount owed.
- Go to http://www.paypal.com and log-in
- Click "Send Money" at the top
- Enter "email@example.com" in the email field
- Enter the amount of your payment in the appropriate field
- Click the "I'm sending money to family or friends" button
- Click Continue.
- Complete payment with e-check, bank account, or credit/debit card. In the "Message (optional)" field, please include your Name, Email, and indicate what your payment covers.
NOTE: If you choose to pay by debit or credit card, PayPal will charge a fee of 2.9% plus $0.30. You must check the box that says “I will pay the fee.” If you do not, you will be charged separately by Theta Nu Xi for this fee. If you chose to pay by e-check or bank account, there is no additional fee.
- Submit completed registration form. Add Registration Cost Option and any Additional Convention Cost Options to obtain the payment amount owed.
- Print and send the completed registration form along with the check or money order to the following:
1338 Rollins Ave
Charlotte, NC 28205